Thursday, May 21, 2009

TAG OCHO

SOOOOOOOOOO its quite true: I am in fact, fairly easy. people tell me to do stuff and i pretty much will almost always just do it. specially when im drinking. mmmmm PINK WINE IS MY NEW FAVORITE. it makes me feel like a girly girl. mkay so here it is.. my TAG 8

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1. my boyfriend coming back home from vermont.

2. hopefully getting a neat vermontian PRESENT .. hopefully not a hat.

3. losing 10 pounds. which wont happen if i dont knock my over eating shit OFF and get motivated.

4. the second glass of pink girly girl wine ;D mmmm

5. having the answers to my dilemmas

6. bein tanner

7. DANCING this WEEKEND WOO HOO

8. coloring in my lily tat. some day.


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. ate m&ms AND skittles. dont judge me.

2. got a phone call from a nice ladyparts lady dr. and it didnt make me cry.

3. went to a softball game

4. ran two damn miles in 23 minutes. which is like 11.5 min per mile. which is a full on personal fucking record. bc it usually takes me like 14 min per mile.

5. wanted to smoke but ddnt.

6. slept with my boyfriend one last night before he went to STUPID VERMONT.

7. i fucking hate VERMONT

8. i need more wine. dont judge me. i ddnt drink wine yesterday tho. just coffee. thats what i did: drank coffee.



8 Things I wish I could do:

1. punch all of vermont in the face

2. what the fuck kind of word is that anyways? i wish i could change it to VERMONT SUCKS ASS.

3. run THREE MILES in 33 minutes. that would truly rock.

.4. fly. to vermont. and punch it.

5. is that where mimes come from? vermont? hm. i wish i could punch a mime.

6. there's this last little gloppy piece of raspberry in my glass. i wish i could get it out with my tongue. but the glass is too big.

7. i wish i could remember the name of the author who wrote the necromancer series with that character Harry who could talk to the dead and then got turned into a vampire. bc that series kicked so much more ass than stinkin twilight you dont even know. just sayin. there were even russian spies, werewolves. hot vampire sex, EGGS, AND wormholes. it was crazy.

8. i wish i could have time to read for fun.

8 Shows I watch:

psh about tweny minutes of family guy while im eating dinner if im lucky. thats it. tv's on in the background of my life but i never get to watch it. you people with your fancy DISHWASHERS and self cleaning HOUSES or even better: PARTNERS who HELP you.. you just dont know how lucky you got it.

i used to watch america's test kitchen. and the garden shows on PBS on saturday. maybe i can do that this wknd.

3 comments:

E said...

Your pink wine sounds super yummy.

Were the books the "Dresden Files" by Jim Butcher?

a noni mouse said...

i just googled it, bc im sober like that today ;D mkay the author is BRIAN LUMLEY and the book was Necroscope / deadspawn series. truly a MUCH gorier title than whats in the book. lots of biritsh references and cold war spy action and neat twists on what vampires really can do. better than the anne rice series even, which i loved also.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Good work.